The BEE Training Support Grant is available to food and beverages manufacturing companies or cooperatives employing less than 50 people, and complying with the applicable BEE requirements, to incentivise virtually any training initiative implemented by the company.
This grant is not subject to the approval of a mandatory grant application.
|Grant value:||R 30,000 per company per year|
- Ownership and senior management of the company must be 50+1% black as per BEE codes.
- Complete the SME Support Grant Application form
- Application to be signed by:
> Skills Development Facilitator (SDF)
> The CEO/MD/Accountant
- Sign and attach invoices of actual training implemented.
- Send all the documents to FoodBev SETA
Page Created: Wednesday, March 17, 2010