Dear Valued FoodBev SETA Stakeholder,
Food and Beverage Manufacturing Sector Education and Training Authority (FoodBev SETA) invites Food and Beverage manufacturing sector to apply for discretionary grants for implementation in the 2019/20 financial year.
|Discretionary Grant Funding is available for the following programmes|
|Grant Type||Employment Status||Target (No of learners)|
|Bursary ( final year/ Post graduate course)||Employed||150|
|Candidacy Programme||Employed and Unemployed||5|
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Levy- paying companies
- Non-levy paying organizations
- Non-Profit making Organization (NPO)
- Trade Unions associated with FoodBev SETA
- Public institution, including public Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College
HOW TO APPLY?
- Eligible organizations must submit their applications online via the Foodbev SETA Indicium system
- The application window will open from 18th of February 2019 and will close on the 15th March 2019. PS the deadline will not be extended, and any late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- No manual applications will be accepted
- No email applications will be accepted
- Grant applications are approved as per the discretion of the Accounting Authority and Availability of funds.
User manuals and detailed instructions will be made available to potential applicants via the Foodbev SETA website www.foodbev.co.za , with effect from 19 February 2019
All enquiries regarding Discretionary Grants may be directed to the following officials:
|Project||Contact Person||Email Address|
|Learnership, Skills Programme, AET, RPL (Learnership)
(011) 253 7322 or
(011) 253 7324
|Apprenticeships and Unemployed Bursaries, Employed Bursaries
Work Experience, internships
(011) 253 7329