Dear FoodBev SETA Stakeholder,
FoodBev SETA invites Food and Beverage manufacturing companies to apply for the following learning programmes:
|Grant Type||Employment Status||Target (No of learners)|
|Candidacy Programme||Employed and Unemployed||5|
|Learnership for Recognition of Prior learning (RPL)||Employed||100|
WHO CAN APPLY? FoodBev SETA Levy paying companies, FoodBev SETA Non-Levy Paying Enterprises,
Process for manual application:
- Fill in and complete the checklist and attach the supporting document/s.
- Print and duly sign the forms.
- Email the scanned forms (hardcopy) to the email provided: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following:
- The funding window will open on the 5th of November 2018 and close on the 30th of November 2018.
- The deadline will not be extended; any late or incomplete application will not be considered.
- All Grant Applications are subject to approval as per the criteria, policies and procedures as determined by the FoodBev SETA Accounting Authority.
All enquiries with regards to the application process may be directed to the following officials:
Nontando Bunge – email@example.com
Nomusa Maphanga – firstname.lastname@example.org
FoodBev SETA – your skills partner