Learning Programme Extension/Adjustments
Any extension/adjustment to the learning programme agreement/enrollment shall be subject to prior written consent of FoodBev SETA and such consent
shall be at the discretion of FoodBev SETA. In the event that the organisation wishes to extend/adjust the end date of the learning Programme any individual
programme component thereof:
- The organisation shall be obliged to submit a request for an extension of the end date referred to above. Such request for extension/adjustment
to end date shall be submitted to FoodBev SETA on the FoodBev SETA Request for Extension template.
- The Request for Extension Template must be signed by the organisation, learner and training provider;
- An updated project implementation plan as well as a new learning programme agreement/enrolment stating the extended/adjusted end date
must then be submitted to FoodBev SETA;
- The signed Request for Extension Template, an updated Implementation plan as well as the adjusted learning programme agreement/enrolment
will be an addendum to the original learning programme agreement/enrolment signed by the learner, training provider and the organisation
- A request for extension/adjustment of any learning programme will be subjected to FoodBev SETA scrutiny, if a decision to extend is approved
the extension/adjustment period will be granted as a once off exercise.
- The extension/adjustment requested may not be longer than the period in the original Implementation Plan or duration of the contract.
- Should the learner not complete the learning programme in the extended/adjusted time frame provided, the affected learner/learning programme
may be terminated and no further request for extension/adjustment will be considered for that particular learner.