FoodBev SETA is responsible for the quality assurance of all FoodBev SETA registered qualifications and Skills Programmes.
- Certification can only take place once the accredited training provider had gone through Exit Moderation and the report states that the learners
have been found competent for all the outcomes of the qualification.
- FoodBev SETA is responsible for the printing of certificates for full qualifications.
- The training provider may print skills programme certificates but, only when Exit Moderation has been conducted and the SETA has issued the
accredited provider with endorsement numbers that must appear on their certificates.
- Once the FoodBev SETA has received the Exit Moderation Report for either a full qualification or a skills programme the process
for certification can begin, the process can take up to 6 weeks to complete depending on the programme and the number of learners to be certificated
FoodBev SETA QCTO Qualifications in Development
The FoodBev SETA is currently busy with the development of four QCTO qualifications as follows:
- Dairyman (10 Part Qualifications)
- Process Machine Operator (26 Part Qualifications)
- Wine Maker
- Confectionary Baker
The FoodBev SETA will send out communication to all stakeholders once the qualifications have successfully
with registered with the QCTO.
Click here Current list of FoodBev SETA registered unit standard based qualifications