The Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) role is aimed at managing skills development initiatives in line with the approved programmes. Proposed qualifications of an SDF include a Matric Certificate and an approved training qualification. Experience should comprise industry-specific training, development management, and relevant Human Resources (HR) experience.
- All SDFs are required to be registered members of FoodBev SETA
- An SDF can be appointed to start and manage the skills development process within a company
- An SDF can serve as a replacement for a previously registered SDF
- New SDFs must register on online system
Existing SDFs in renewal status are required to:
- Reactivate by uploading a recent SDF appointment letter (not older than three months) for the 2019/20 financial year (per firm)
- Verify banking details and upload a recent stamped Bank Letter or cancelled cheque (not older than)
- Upload WSP & ATR documents for the current period (2019/2020)
NB. Files can only be uploaded in PDF or JPeg formats
- Click here to Register as an SDF
- Click here for Guidelines on how to register as an SDF and to download WSP/ATR forms to be completed
For more information, contact:
Nomusa Maphanga on +27(0) 11 253 7329 or email@example.com.
Busisiwe Ngatsane on +27(0) 11 253 7377 or firstname.lastname@example.org.