Submission of Assessment Results
As an accredited training provider you will need to submit assessment results for your learners in order for the FoodBev SETA to update credits achieved.
- This can be done by using the FoodBev SETA online system http://indicium.foodbev.co.za/FOODBEVSETAIndicium/Account/Login.aspx
If you currently don’t have access to the online system please send a request for access e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 253 7341
Once you have uploaded you learner credits, our administrators will verify the upload and change the status of your learners from uploaded to captured.
You will now be able to draw a credit report for your learners from the online system.
Click here for the MIS training manual
Click here for access request form
If for any reason you are unable to access or use the online system, you are welcome to complete the Declaration of Results Form (DOR) one for
each learner per unit standard and submit a copy to for capturing. The manual system should only be used if the online system is experiencing problems
or if you have limited access to the internet.
FoodBev SETA Certification
FoodBev SETA is responsible for the quality assurance of all FoodBev SETA registered qualifications and Skills Programmes.
- Certification can only take place once the accredited training provider had gone through Exit Moderation and the report states that the learners have
been found competent for all the outcomes of the qualification.
- FoodBev SETA is responsible for the printing of certificates for full qualifications.
- The training provider may print skills programme certificates but, only when Exit Moderation has been conducted and the SETA has issued the
accredited provider with endorsement numbers that must appear on their certificates.
- Once the FoodBev SETA has received the Exit Moderation Report for either a full qualification or a skills programme the process for certification
can begin, the process can take up to 6 weeks to complete depending on the programme and the number of learners to be certificated