Employment Fixed term: – 6 months (with the possibility of an extension)
Report: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Closing date: 27 March
Purpose of position:
To provide general office management and administrative support functions within the Office of the Chief Executive Officer.
This will include supporting the CEO in making decisions as well as managing and completing high level projects (for example, projects related to strategic directives, high-level stakeholder management, process implementation, staffing assignments and strategic events).
Roles and Responsibilities (including but not limited to the ones listed herein)
- Review and implement operating practices and procedures in the CEO’s Office to improve efficiency such as workflow, reporting procedures, or minimise expenditure.
- Manage and maintain an efficient filing and document management system for the CEO’s office and ensure all documentation (corporate records and reports) are kept in a safe and secure environment.
- Respond to, or routes priority or confidential enquiries from external or internal sources with correspondence or other messaging on behalf of the CEO.
- Reviews and comments on materials and documents related to the execution of high-profile strategic projects and programmes being presented to the CEO to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Oversees and follows-up with staff on the timely and quality execution of planned activities related to strategic projects and decisions taken by the CEO.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately.
- Continually monitor the flow of information going in and out of the CEO’s office.
- Review, prioritise, direct and delegate a wide variety of complex and confidential requests (incoming memos, submissions and reports) that are presented to the CEO for consideration
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: 27 March 2020